Login with a social network:

Welcome to the SolveThai.com, a community for Thai language learners! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.

Hi, I'm Jeff

First time here? Introduce yourself. Where are you from, why are you learning Thai, what level are you? We can all be friends.
farang84

Hi, I'm Jeff

Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:42 pm

Hello, I saw this site advertised on WLT, so thought I'd give it a look. I'm Jeff and have been in Thailand for going on 6 years. I'm interested in Thai, because I live here and plan to continue doing so. I'm not really sure of my current level - on some topics I can speak fluently, on others I can't. If I had to guess, I would say my level is intermediate. Reading is certainly my strong point- at least I believe it to be better than my speaking.

Well, I look forward to gettting to interact with other members here.

PatrickK
-

Re: Hi, I'm Jeff

Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:50 am

Glad to see another member. Where are you, Jeff?

farang84

Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:46 am

Bangkok.

Sig

Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:45 am

Hi Jeff,
What's WLT?

Return to Member Introduction