Login with a social network:

Welcome to the SolveThai.com, a community for Thai language learners! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the Forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.

Favorite destination in Thailand?

Discussion not language-related, such as general Thailand news, resources, and other off-topic things.
PatrickK
-

Favorite destination in Thailand?

Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:12 pm

What is your favorite place in Thailand, and why?

I've traveled Thailand quite extensively in the last couple years. All the national parks I've loved, especially ภูกระดึง because it was an excellent hike, beautiful views, and was with great people. I also thoroughly enjoy Chiang Rai Province every time I've gone.

Whats yours?

Robyn.fnq

Re: Favorite destination in Thailand?

Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:53 am

I haven't travelled enough to find a favourite place yet, but having recently returned from a quick trip to Hua Hin, I think that is my favourite so far. I also enjoyed some of Phuket (totally excluding Patong Beach and Phuket town) and of course, Chiang Mai. My favourite 'do nothing' place was Koh Phi Phi (if you can get away from the dock area and noise). My plan for next year is to spend some time in Bangkok, now that I know a local there who can guide me to exploring, and perhaps the east of the Bay of Thailand. Of course, there are many more places to explore before I'm done ...

Return to General Off-Topic